- Content Capture and organization of assets related to fabrication including photography of finalized builds, in progress photography, and virtual client walkthroughs.
- Product Prep including but not limited to organization of gear, assisting in creation of shot lists and content decks, required client meeting in regards to a project.
- General company wide expectations – If all hands are needed on deck, being willing to help on the road or other teams accomplish SFM projects may be required.
This position requires travel: there are a host of responsibilities associated with traveling that include but are not limited to rental car pickup, hotel booking and reservations, managing travel time lines, and coordinating rental equipment pick up in the market.
- Create entertaining and informative content with dynamic visual storytelling through unique and exceptional videography, photography and editing skills.
- Stay up to date on latest video & production trends to help create innovation strategy and leverage in the day-to-day content.
- Create digital content for various internal teams including Fabrication, Sales, Creative department, and social media team.
- Assisting on production shoots with key responsibilities being the setting up and operating equipment including cameras, lights,audio equipment, and any grip equipment.
- Collaborate with the entire content & art department on all campaigns and projects with goals of driving high production experiences
- General Content Duties – File Management/Organization – Follow the file management/organization in place and continuously implement new editing techniques to maximize efficiency.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Ability to handle high-stress situations with effective results
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- High-quality written and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Desire to learn, be continually challenged, and grow
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background and driving record check.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] This is a local position, so candidates must be based in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Street Factory Media provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.