CNC OPERATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Street Factory Media is an experiential marketing agency located in Minneapolis. We are seeking an experienced CNC operator to run our Shop Sabre IS510 machine in our Fabrication Department, a fast-paced custom shop. This is a temporary, full-time position with immediate availability and potential to become a regular full-time position.
Responsible for Daily CNC Operation. Duties include but are not limited to:
– Engineer Cut Files, As Needed
– Receive Files From SFM Engineers / Project Managers and Prep for CNC, As Needed
– Ability to Understand Feed Rate and Correct Bit for Application / Material
– Loading / Unloading / Labeling Parts / Organization of Parts By Project
– Management of Production Queue
– Maintenance of Machine and Dust Collection System
– Minimal Management of Stock Sheet Inventory
– Replacement of Spoilboard
– Management of Bits
– Maintain a Clean and Safe Operating Environment
– Strong Understanding of CNC Practices that Balance Material Yield, Safety, Production Speed and
– Parts Quality Control
– Minimum of two years experience operating a CNC machine.
– Experience with Shop Sabre IS510 machine or similar. The machine operates off of Aspire / V-Carve Pro. Similar
operating software experience acceptable.
– Ability to lift 70 lbs, manage production queue and run all cnc operations are mandatory.
– At least 1 year forklift experience required, Certified Forklift Operator preferred.
– Ability to occasionally travel nationally for installations is a plus.
– CNC operation is the primary responsibility of this position. However additional fabrication capabilities in any of
the following areas would be extremely beneficial:
– Carpentry, Metal Fabrication, Foam Sculpting, Painting, Low Voltage Electrical, 3D Printing, Computer
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] This is a local position, so candidates must be based in the greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Salary dependent on qualifications.
Street Factory Media provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.